I gave a Chirb presentation last night on RubyCocoa, which went reasonably well. I’ve presented the slide here. Please be aware that the slides may not work in every browser.
- Video: Optimize for People, Not Processes with Project Management Martin Gaston
- 8 Steps to Project Planning With the Critical Path Method Curtis Maves
- Make Developing Easier by Building a Beautiful Makefile Emmanuel Byrd
- What You Should Know About Web3: A Primer For Developers Connor Mendenhall
- Connect with 8th Light’s co-CEO Jenny Farver at SaaStr 2022 Kate Hamilton
- 5 Books to Add to Your Summer Reading List Robert Wenner, Nick Dyer, Kyle Sparks, Hugh Sato, Becca Townsend
- 5 Modes of Critique to Improve Design Reviews Jon Wettersten
- How To Set Up GitHub Actions Emmanuel Byrd
- Researching Your Next Employer: 3 Ways To Set Yourself Up For Success In Your Career Juan Santana
- How Software Professionals Can Navigate a Competitive Talent Market During Uncertain Times Juan Santana
More Posts by This Author
- How Rust Merges New and Old For Video Game Developers: A Q&A with Eric Smith
- Video: How to Build Video Games With Rust
- Teaching ReactiveX (and a lot of other things) Like Skiing
- Do You Need a Degree?
- TDD in ClojureScript
- Test-Driving the Game Loop pt. 2
- Test-Driving the Game Loop pt. 1
- Stand-ups are Broken, but Should They be Fixed?
- Yes, you can speak at a conference
- What is a Bug?