I gave a Chirb presentation last night on RubyCocoa, which went reasonably well. I’ve presented the slide here. Please be aware that the slides may not work in every browser.
Eric Smith is the Lead Instructor at 8th Light's Weirich Institute of Software.Follow @"paytonrules"
- How to Write Flexible and Clear Unit Tests Rani Zilpelwar
- Tickets for Specialised Teams Nick Dyer
- Back to Basics: Abstraction Brian Pratt
- One Sentence a Day Colin Jones
- Polyglot Influences in Python Mike Knepper
- Functional lessons learnt Javier García
- Tips for Technical Writing Martin Gaston
- Escape Hatches: Principles vs. Guarantees Colin Jones
- OAuth2 and OpenID Connect Essentials for Web Developers (Part 2) Kyle Krull
- "Works on my machine" doesn't work Colin Jones