I gave a Chirb presentation last night on RubyCocoa, which went reasonably well. I’ve presented the slide here. Please be aware that the slides may not work in every browser.
Eric Smith has a Master's Degree in Video Game Development from DePaul University.Follow @"paytonrules"
- Framework Seams Mike Knepper
- Myths about Unit Tests Fabien Townsend
- AWS Do's and Don'ts Sarah Sunday
- How to Grow a User Group, the Remix Ray Hightower
- New Leadership for ChicagoRuby Ray Hightower
- How JSON decoding works in Elm—Part 3 Kofi Gumbs
- Refactoring React Josh Mccormick
- Diversity, Inclusion, and 8th Light Paul Pagel
- The Principles of Chess and Software Ian Carroll
- Does the open/closed principle apply to Elm? Rob Looby