I gave a Chirb presentation last night on RubyCocoa, which went reasonably well. I’ve presented the slide here. Please be aware that the slides may not work in every browser.
- Podcast: Into the Unknown Unknowns: Observability with Charity Majors Jerome Goodrich, Thomas Countz
- Video: How Developers Can Contribute to the Ethical Tech Paradigm Shift 8th Light
- Reflections On Living In Data, by Jer Thorp 8th Light, Hugh Sato, John Riccardi, Hana Lee, Kyle Sparks
- Documenting User Flows in FigJam Hugh Sato
- Podcast: Know Your History: Ethical Source with Coraline Ehmke Jerome Goodrich, Thomas Countz
- Podcast: It's a Process: More than Machine Learning with Hana Lee Jerome Goodrich, Thomas Countz
- Sargable Queries & MUL Indexes; or Why My Query is Slow Thomas Countz
- What Matters When Designing For Safety? Eva PenzeyMoog
- Podcast: Stealing Fire: Ambitious Side Projects with Kofi Gumbs Jerome Goodrich, Thomas Countz
- Podcast: Tech's Pre-seatbelt Phase, with Eva PenzeyMoog Jerome Goodrich, Thomas Countz
More Posts by This Author
- Teaching ReactiveX (and a lot of other things) Like Skiing
- Do You Need a Degree?
- TDD in ClojureScript
- Test-Driving the Game Loop pt. 2
- Test-Driving the Game Loop pt. 1
- Stand-ups are Broken, but Should They be Fixed?
- Yes, you can speak at a conference
- What is a Bug?
- We are Principled: 6th Edition
- Mind Your Own Business Rails