I gave a Chirb presentation last night on RubyCocoa, which went reasonably well. I’ve presented the slide here. Please be aware that the slides may not work in every browser.
- 8LU Livestreams: A new way to stay connected and keep learning 8th Light
- How 8th Light is Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic Paul Pagel
- Mitigating the Risks of Small Development Teams Malcolm Newsome
- 8th Light Invests in Premium Remote Software Development Company, One World Coders Paul Pagel
- How can you move from a business operating on spreadsheets to custom software? Part 2 Malcolm Newsome
- How can your business move from operating on spreadsheets to custom software? Part 1 Malcolm Newsome
- The Iowa Caucus App and the Challenge of 'Going Live' Brian Pratt
- Introducing 8th Light Austin Paul Pagel
- Teaching ReactiveX (and a lot of other things) Like Skiing Eric Smith
- Introducing Our New Career Grid Claudia Richman
More Posts by This Author
- Teaching ReactiveX (and a lot of other things) Like Skiing
- Do You Need a Degree?
- TDD in ClojureScript
- Test-Driving the Game Loop pt. 2
- Test-Driving the Game Loop pt. 1
- Stand-ups are Broken, but Should They be Fixed?
- Yes, you can speak at a conference
- What is a Bug?
- We are Principled: 6th Edition
- Mind Your Own Business Rails