I gave a Chirb presentation last night on RubyCocoa, which went reasonably well. I’ve presented the slide here. Please be aware that the slides may not work in every browser.
Eric Smith is the Lead Instructor at 8th Light's Weirich Institute of Software.Follow @"paytonrules"
- Why keeping levels of abstraction matters Javier García
- Unit Testing Code Boundaries Ashley Bye
- Remote Team Workflows Sarah Sunday
- Tutorial: Add a Menu Bar Extra to a macOS App Casey Brant
- AWS Security Essentials Colin Jones
- Some Common Gotchas in Python Shibani Mookerjee
- X Marks the Spot (Part 3): A Strong Fit Chris Wilson
- Working with the Enemy: Why Blockchain Adoption is a Social Problem Lucas PenzeyMoog
- One Neat Trick To Avoid Rewriting Your Software Product Doug Bradbury
- X Marks the Spot (Part 2): ReasonReact Chris Wilson