I gave a Chirb presentation last night on RubyCocoa, which went reasonably well. I’ve presented the slide here. Please be aware that the slides may not work in every browser.
- How E. Coli Taught Me To Work Smarter Travis Petersen
- On Anxiety, Uncertainty, and Flow Travis Petersen
- ExState: Database-backed statecharts for Elixir and Ecto Kevin Buchanan
- Problems When Scaling Fails–and Solutions Sarah Sunday
- Difficult decisions during the pandemic Paul Pagel
- 8th Light is Partnering With Health Worker Data Alliance To Support Frontline Health-Care Workers Paul Pagel
- Reducing Operational Expenses by Going Serverless with AWS Sarah Sunday
- From Web Dev to Android Dave Torre
- 8LU Livestreams: A new way to stay connected and keep learning 8th Light
- How 8th Light is Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic Paul Pagel
More Posts by This Author
- Teaching ReactiveX (and a lot of other things) Like Skiing
- Do You Need a Degree?
- TDD in ClojureScript
- Test-Driving the Game Loop pt. 2
- Test-Driving the Game Loop pt. 1
- Stand-ups are Broken, but Should They be Fixed?
- Yes, you can speak at a conference
- What is a Bug?
- We are Principled: 6th Edition
- Mind Your Own Business Rails