I gave a Chirb presentation last night on RubyCocoa, which went reasonably well. I’ve presented the slide here. Please be aware that the slides may not work in every browser.
- A Case Study in Vim Script 101: Making a Test Runner Tony Distinti
- Simple Ways to Make an Impact Rani Zilpelwar
- Jenny Farver joins 8th Light as co-CEO Paul Pagel
- Dare to be Good Enough—You'll be Happier for it Thomas Countz
- Your Values are the Rules You Break Stephen Prater
- Improving Agile Process at Scale Doug Gapinski
- A maintainable, scalable front-end Hugh Sato
- How E. Coli Taught Me To Work Smarter Travis Petersen
- On Anxiety, Uncertainty, and Flow Travis Petersen
- ExState: Database-backed statecharts for Elixir and Ecto Kevin Buchanan
More Posts by This Author
- Teaching ReactiveX (and a lot of other things) Like Skiing
- Do You Need a Degree?
- TDD in ClojureScript
- Test-Driving the Game Loop pt. 2
- Test-Driving the Game Loop pt. 1
- Stand-ups are Broken, but Should They be Fixed?
- Yes, you can speak at a conference
- What is a Bug?
- We are Principled: 6th Edition
- Mind Your Own Business Rails