I’m pleased to announce the open source Limelight project: A thin client and application framework written in Ruby (JRuby). Check it out at https://github.com/slagyr/limelight.
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- Why keeping levels of abstraction matters Javier García
- Unit Testing Code Boundaries Ashley Bye
- Remote Team Workflows Sarah Sunday
- Tutorial: Add a Menu Bar Extra to a macOS App Casey Brant
- AWS Security Essentials Colin Jones
- Some Common Gotchas in Python Shibani Mookerjee
- X Marks the Spot (Part 3): A Strong Fit Chris Wilson
- Working with the Enemy: Why Blockchain Adoption is a Social Problem Lucas PenzeyMoog
- One Neat Trick To Avoid Rewriting Your Software Product Doug Bradbury
- X Marks the Spot (Part 2): ReasonReact Chris Wilson
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released