I’m pleased to announce the open source Limelight project: A thin client and application framework written in Ruby (JRuby). Check it out at https://github.com/slagyr/limelight.
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- Escape Hatches: Principles vs. Guarantees Colin Jones
- OAuth2 and OpenID Connect Essentials for Web Developers (Part 2) Kyle Krull
- "Works on my machine" doesn't work Colin Jones
- To Serve or Not to Serve: Amazon Aurora Serverless Sarah Sunday
- What is Software Architecture? Ignacio Piantanida
- OAuth2 and OpenID Connect Essentials for Web Developers (Part 1) Kyle Krull
- Placing a Craft CMS application behind AWS CloudFront Justyna Jurkowska
- Handling Blocking Threads in Java Francesca Sadikin
- Rich Feller Joins 8th Light’s Leadership Team Paul Pagel
- 8th Light merges with Madriska Paul Pagel
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released