I’m pleased to announce the open source Limelight project: A thin client and application framework written in Ruby (JRuby). Check it out at https://github.com/slagyr/limelight.
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- The Biggest Software Mistake That Small Business Owners Make Malcolm Newsome
- Advice for early-career developers Colin Jones
- Legacy Code: Spying On Global Functions Christoph Gockel
- Framework Seams Mike Knepper
- Myths about Unit Tests Fabien Townsend
- AWS Do's and Don'ts Sarah Sunday
- How to Grow a User Group, the Remix Ray Hightower
- New Leadership for ChicagoRuby Ray Hightower
- How JSON decoding works in Elm—Part 3 Kofi Gumbs
- Refactoring React Josh Mccormick
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released