I’m pleased to announce the open source Limelight project: A thin client and application framework written in Ruby (JRuby). Check it out at https://github.com/slagyr/limelight.
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- 8LU Livestreams: A new way to stay connected and keep learning 8th Light
- How 8th Light is Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic Paul Pagel
- Mitigating the Risks of Small Development Teams Malcolm Newsome
- 8th Light Invests in Premium Remote Software Development Company, One World Coders Paul Pagel
- How can you move from a business operating on spreadsheets to custom software? Part 2 Malcolm Newsome
- How can your business move from operating on spreadsheets to custom software? Part 1 Malcolm Newsome
- The Iowa Caucus App and the Challenge of 'Going Live' Brian Pratt
- Introducing 8th Light Austin Paul Pagel
- Teaching ReactiveX (and a lot of other things) Like Skiing Eric Smith
- Introducing Our New Career Grid Claudia Richman
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released