I’m pleased to announce the open source Limelight project: A thin client and application framework written in Ruby (JRuby). Check it out at https://github.com/slagyr/limelight.
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- How E. Coli Taught Me To Work Smarter Travis Petersen
- On Anxiety, Uncertainty, and Flow Travis Petersen
- ExState: Database-backed statecharts for Elixir and Ecto Kevin Buchanan
- Problems When Scaling Fails–and Solutions Sarah Sunday
- Difficult decisions during the pandemic Paul Pagel
- 8th Light is Partnering With Health Worker Data Alliance To Support Frontline Health-Care Workers Paul Pagel
- Reducing Operational Expenses by Going Serverless with AWS Sarah Sunday
- From Web Dev to Android Dave Torre
- 8LU Livestreams: A new way to stay connected and keep learning 8th Light
- How 8th Light is Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic Paul Pagel
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released