I’m pleased to announce the open source Limelight project: A thin client and application framework written in Ruby (JRuby). Check it out at https://github.com/slagyr/limelight.
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- How To Bootstrap A Quality Golang Backend Emmanuel Byrd
- Of Ducks and Go Interface Misuse Bart Bucknill
- Guilds: How 8th Light’s Software Consultants Share Knowledge Across Projects 8th Light
- Video: Embedded Systems: From the Point of View of a Web Developer 8th Light
- Leveling Up: How Apprenticeship Broadened Sunny Patel’s Developer Expertise 8th Light
- miniConf: A Hidden Driver of Continual Learning Kyle Sparks
- What Is a Convolution? How To Teach Machines To See Images Emmanuel Byrd
- Can't Remember That Slippery Git Trick? Try a Rhyme to Make It Stick! Tony Distinti
- Simplifying to Scale Complex Software Systems Kevin Kotowski
- Podcast: Continuous Learning: Cultivating Engaged Teams with Paul Pagel 8th Light
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released