I’m pleased to announce the open source Limelight project: A thin client and application framework written in Ruby (JRuby). Check it out at https://github.com/slagyr/limelight.
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- Getting Your Point Across: Tech Team and Non-Tech Team Communication Tips Cat Mcloughlin
- The True Cost of Rewrites Doug Bradbury
- A New Approach to State Management with the React Context API Becca Nelson
- What to Look for at RubyConf 2018: Jeremy Hanna and Molly Struve Previewed Their Talks at 8th Light Nicole Carpenter
- 4 Hesitations When Asking for Help and How to Overcome Them Tam Dao
- Jack of all trades, Master of One Makis Otman
- Sharing Secrets with GPG Aaron Lahey
- What’s in a Name?: Domains and Domain Name Servers Avni Kothari
- An Introduction to Database Indexing Kyle Annen
- Learning New Programming Languages by Building on Existing Foundations Severin Perez
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released