I’m pleased to announce the open source Limelight project: A thin client and application framework written in Ruby (JRuby). Check it out at https://github.com/slagyr/limelight.
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- Handling Blocking Threads in Java Francesca Sadikin
- Rich Feller Joins 8th Light’s Leadership Team Paul Pagel
- 8th Light merges with Madriska Paul Pagel
- We're All Humans Kim Carten
- Effective Slack alerts Connor Mendenhall
- "Tech" Care of Yourself: strategies for better mental health in tech Marion LV
- Why keeping levels of abstraction matters Javier García
- Unit Testing Code Boundaries Ashley Bye
- Remote Team Workflows Sarah Sunday
- Tutorial: Add a Menu Bar Extra to a macOS App Casey Brant
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released