I’m pleased to announce the open source Limelight project: A thin client and application framework written in Ruby (JRuby). Check it out at http://limelight.8thlight.com.
Micah Martin is co-founder of 8th Light and is known for his open source work such as FitNesse, Limelight, Joodo, and Speclj.Follow @"slagyr"
- A few DTrace gotchas and workarounds on OS X Colin Jones
- RubyMine Remote Debugging via Vagrant Malcolm Newsome
- Running tests in Vim Chris Jordan
- Ask DTrace: Why are my tests so slow? Colin Jones
- Ruby DeRailed: Fast Tests Myles Megyesi
- A Case Against Cucumber Kevin Liddle
- How to use rails routing constraints: 2 use cases with code Ben Voss
- Don't Fail at Failure in Ruby Brian Pratt
- Ruby Accessors Considered Pernicious Steven Degutis
- The Ruby Colored Box Uncle Bob
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released