January 1 2011
In this post we explore the Transformation Priority Premise in the context of building a sort algorithm. We also explore comic books as a pedagogical tool.
Comic created with Comic Life from plasq - http://plasq.com
Robert Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"unclebobmartin"
- Diversity, Inclusion, and 8th Light Paul Pagel
- The Principles of Chess and Software Ian Carroll
- Does the open/closed principle apply to Elm? Rob Looby
- Project Build Protocol Jeff Ramnani
- Managing Cloud Resources with CloudFormation Jeff Ramnani
- A Conversation with Jessi Chartier from App Camp for Girls Becca Nelson
- How JSON decoding works in Elm—Part 2 Kofi Gumbs
- Hedy Lamarr: More Than the Most Beautiful Woman in the World Elizabeth Engelman
- How JSON decoding works in Elm—Part 1 Kofi Gumbs
- API Assumption Tests Christoph Gockel