January 1 2011
In this post we explore the Transformation Priority Premise in the context of building a sort algorithm. We also explore comic books as a pedagogical tool.
Comic created with Comic Life from plasq - http://plasq.com
Robert Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"unclebobmartin"
- Exploring Error Handling Patterns in Go Kyle Krull
- Don't call us, we'll call you: Inversion of Control Containers Sam Szreter
- 8th Light teams up with Adorable, opens new office in Madison, Wis. Paul Pagel
- The Hypermedia Maturity Model Jason Desrosiers
- Diagnosing Problems Quickly Sarah Sunday
- Decoupling the Client and Server with Hypermedia Jason Desrosiers
- Duration vs. Concurrency in AWS Lambda Colin Jones
- Basic Web App Architecture 101 Sarah Sunday
- Talking to Yourself: Daily Standups in a Team of One Ian Carroll
- Turning Up The Good On REST APIs Jason Desrosiers