January 1 2011
In this post we explore the Transformation Priority Premise in the context of building a sort algorithm. We also explore comic books as a pedagogical tool.
Comic created with Comic Life from plasq - http://plasq.com
Robert Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"unclebobmartin"
- Framework Seams Mike Knepper
- Myths about Unit Tests Fabien Townsend
- AWS Do's and Don'ts Sarah Sunday
- How to Grow a User Group, the Remix Ray Hightower
- New Leadership for ChicagoRuby Ray Hightower
- How JSON decoding works in Elm—Part 3 Kofi Gumbs
- Refactoring React Josh Mccormick
- Diversity, Inclusion, and 8th Light Paul Pagel
- The Principles of Chess and Software Ian Carroll
- Does the open/closed principle apply to Elm? Rob Looby