January 1 2011
In this post we explore the Transformation Priority Premise in the context of building a sort algorithm. We also explore comic books as a pedagogical tool.
Comic created with Comic Life from plasq - http://plasq.com
Robert Martin (Uncle Bob) is a Master Craftsman. He's an award-winning author, renowned speaker, and has been an über software geek since 1970.Follow @"unclebobmartin"
- API Assumption Tests Christoph Gockel
- Two Design Patterns You're Probably Already Using Becca Nelson
- The Core of Erlang Kofi Gumbs
- Using an Elixir Umbrella Georgina Mcfadyen
- Forcing Function in Software Development Processes Lihsuan Lung
- A few DTrace gotchas and workarounds on OS X Colin Jones
- Keeping Third-Party Swift Dependencies Testable Mike Knepper
- Comparing Common LISP and Clojure: Cons Cells Sarah Sunday
- Common Code Smells Georgina Mcfadyen