Business Planning Analyst
About this position
Provide financial information and recommendations to 8th Light leadership to help them make sound business decisions.
As a business planning analyst, you will perform financial planning activities for the organization including rolling forecast, long-range planning and annual operating plan. You will also provide operational and financial analysis of revenue related products and services, fulfillment activities and business development activities, as well as perform other operational, financial and administrative functions.
- Design integrated financial planning process
- Maintain efficient analytical tools and databases
- Architect and/or implement new processes, methods and tools as needed, identifying opportunities for improvements
- Provide competitive and economic analysis
- Review and analysis of current and historical data and future trends
- Provide analytical resources to assess financial and economic feasibility of new projects, products and programs
Required skills and experience:
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Comfortable interacting with senior leadership team
- Present information in flexible and easily understandable formats
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Detail oriented yet able to provide big picture thinking
- Broad conceptualization and problem solving expertise
- Continually considers customer impact of business decisions
- Leads by example, taking ownership of actions, sharing expertise, developing others and seeking growth opportunities
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
8th Light is an equal opportunity employer.