Chief Talent Officer
About this position
Help cultivate fertile ground for software craftsmanship to blossom.
This opening is for Chief Talent Officer of 8th Light. The position is based in Chicago. This individual has worked professionally in human resources for many years and has experience supervising and managing staffing plans, compensation packages, benefits, training and development, and employee relations. They typically possesses the following skills and traits:
- Strong strategic vision and desire to help realize business operations objectives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to cultivate relationships.
- Multiple years of executive-level HR experience.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the individual will join 8th Light's team of developers and designers as a Chief Talent Officer. In this role, expectations include:
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm's mission and strategic vision.
- Advise the executive team/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.