Human Resources Administrator
About this position
Do you want an opportunity to work for a company you can truly be proud of? Are you looking for a job where you will face new challenges every single day and have continual opportunities to make important contributions to our team, while being surrounded by enthusiastic and energizing coworkers? Would you thrive in a detail-oriented, fast-paced environment? Then talk to us!
We have an amazing story to tell. We're not the typical software consultancy. The HR Administrator position involves a high level of partnership and collaboration with fellow team members as well as interaction with employees and outside vendors. This is an exciting way to gain exposure to different areas of Human Resources including Labor Relations, Benefits, Payroll and Recruiting. Become an integral part of our back office team - the people who make great things happen behind the scenes.
You're a detail-oriented organizer, an efficient time-manager and you feel confident learning new processes. You may not have typical experience in Human Resources, but have worked in a fast-paced office or administrative setting. You can manage multiple systems and inquiries, and facilitate administrative functions. You are interested in learning the back office inner workings of a fun company with a great culture, and want to play a direct role in the constant improvement of that culture. You are happiest when you are:
- Collaborating with colleagues to uncover ways to improve processes and employee/client experience.
- Assisting with a wide variety of functions in a vibrant environment.
- Building and implementing administrative strategies for efficiency and service.
- Solving problems and being a reliable source for your team.
Expectations of the HR Administrator
- Serious attention to detail, compliance and confidentiality.
- Ability to meet consistent deadlines.
- Solid communicator with excellent follow-up skills.
- Interest in learning and assisting the growth of the HR department.
- Adaptable, motivated and retentive.
Day-to-Day Tasks Include
- Directing employee questions to the right resources.
- Tacking and updating various systems with all comings, goings and transfers.
- Sending various important and detailed information, including payroll updates.
- Tracking and maintenance of multiple HR processes via admin tasks.
- Processing and tracking of all benefits enrollments and changes.
- Mix of ongoing maintenance tasks and one-off special projects.
8th Light is an equal opportunity employer.