Human Resources Coordinator
About this position
Do you want an opportunity to work for a company you can truly be proud of? Are you looking for a job where you will face new challenges every single day and have continual opportunities to learn and teach while being surrounded by enthusiastic and energizing coworkers? Can you see yourself working in a supportive environment where curiosity is rewarded? Then talk to us!
We have an amazing story to tell. We're not the typical software consultancy. The HR Coordinator position involves a high level of partnership and collaboration with fellow team members, as well as interaction with employees and outside vendors. This is an exciting way to join an enthusiastic and driven team, and gain exposure to different areas of Human Resources—including Labor Relations, Benefits, Payroll, and Recruiting. Become an integral part of our back office team—the people who make great things happen behind the scenes.
You're an organizer, an efficient time-manager and you feel confident learning new processes. You may not have typical experience in Human Resources, but have worked in an office or administrative setting. You can manage multiple systems and inquiries, and facilitate HR functions (with specific training). You are interested in learning the back office functions of a fun company with a great culture, and want to play a direct role in the constant improvement of that culture. You are happiest when you are:
- Collaborating with colleagues to uncover ways to improve processes and employee/client experience.
- Assisting with a wide variety of projects in a vibrant environment.
- Coordinating team timelines and deliverables.
- Building and implementing strategies for efficiency and service.
- Surrounded by and supporting people who actively enjoy what they're doing.
Expectations of a Human Resources Coordinator
In this role, expectations and responsibilities include:
- Ability to meet deadlines, combined with attention to detail.
- Solid communicator with excellent follow-up skills.
- Interest in learning and assisting the growth of the HR department.
- Adaptable, motivated, and retentive.
- Assistance with recruiting process, personnel management, and benefits enrollment.
8th Light is an equal opportunity employer.