About this position
Do you want an opportunity to showcase a company you can truly be proud of? Do you want a job where you will face new challenges every single day and have continual opportunities to learn and teach while being surrounded by enthusiastic and energizing coworkers? Do you want to work in a supportive environment where curiosity is rewarded? Then talk to us!
At 8th Light we consider software development a craft. Our team of expert developers and designers hold the title of "Crafter" to reflect our dedication to quality, our emphasis on continual learning, and our belief that software is truly a craft - something that we take pride in, and value highly.
We have an amazing story to tell. We're not the typical software consultancy. We invest in our employees by providing paid apprenticeships that result in best-in-class talent delivering quality solutions to our clients. We're looking for a creative and strategic mind to help us shape and share this story.
You're a storyteller. You can craft a marketing plan that drives engagement, assemble and lead a team in executing deliverables, and write compelling content. You are happiest when you are:
- Collaborating with colleagues to uncover compelling stories to share.
- Working on a wide variety of projects in a dynamic environment.
- Translating technical content into easily understandable materials.
- Coordinating team timelines and deliverables.
- Writing effective copy.
- Creating and implementing marketing strategies for a variety of business lines.
- Surrounded by people who love what they're doing.
Expectations of a Marketing Manager
In this role your days may include:
- Authoring and editing content for deployment across our web properties (websites, blog, social media).
- Writing content for marketing collateral.
- Acting as project manager coordinating design resources in the creation of final deliverables.
- Authoring and implementing marketing strategies.
- Working with media and event partners.
- Analyzing and optimizing campaign performance.
8th Light is an equal opportunity employer.