About this position
Support 8th Light's team in delivering excellent service to clients.
An Administrative Assistant should have at least basic experience as an Assistant and an understanding of business administrative systems. They will be responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical tasks as they provide support to directors and other employees. This individual typically has experience with the following tools:
The following skills and traits are important for anyone in this role:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures and proofread communication.
In this role as Administrative Assistant, expectations include:
- Create billable hours reports on a regular basis.
- Create invoices/credit notes.
- Ensure that all bills are correctly entered and paid by due date.
- Reconcile company’s expenses toward all bank accounts.
- Manage employees’ monthly expenses and processing for their reimbursement.
- Update employees’ payroll data and create reports for Pension Scheme on a monthly basis.
- Monthly and quarterly event planning and organization.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- General Personal Assistant tasks including occasional management of travel arrangements for the Directors.