Last night I presented the Ruby Statemachine Gem to the Chicago Ruby Users Group (Chirb) Below are links to download the slides and coding example used.
- parser_spec.rb - Additional specs contributed by Michael Buselli
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- What to Look for at RubyConf 2018: Jeremy Hanna and Molly Struve Previewed Their Talks at 8th Light Nicole Carpenter
- 4 Hesitations When Asking for Help and How to Overcome Them Tam Dao
- Jack of all trades, Master of One Makis Otman
- Sharing Secrets with GPG Aaron Lahey
- What’s in a Name?: Domains and Domain Name Servers Avni Kothari
- An Introduction to Database Indexing Kyle Annen
- Learning New Programming Languages by Building on Existing Foundations Severin Perez
- What is VS Live (VS Code) and Why Should You Care? Dave Torre, Justin Holzmann
- Microservices Aren’t Magic: Handling Timeouts Colin Jones
- Here’s What Happened: Five Things We Learned About Unit Tests from David Scott Bernstein Paige Watson
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released