Last night I presented the Ruby Statemachine Gem to the Chicago Ruby Users Group (Chirb) Below are links to download the slides and coding example used.
- parser_spec.rb - Additional specs contributed by Michael Buselli
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- Your Values are the Rules You Break Stephen Prater
- Improving Agile Process at Scale Doug Gapinski
- A maintainable, scalable front-end Hugh Sato
- How E. Coli Taught Me To Work Smarter Travis Petersen
- On Anxiety, Uncertainty, and Flow Travis Petersen
- ExState: Database-backed statecharts for Elixir and Ecto Kevin Buchanan
- Problems When Scaling Fails–and Solutions Sarah Sunday
- Difficult decisions during the pandemic Paul Pagel
- 8th Light is Partnering With Health Worker Data Alliance To Support Frontline Health-Care Workers Paul Pagel
- Reducing Operational Expenses by Going Serverless with AWS Sarah Sunday
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released