Last night I presented the Ruby Statemachine Gem to the Chicago Ruby Users Group (Chirb) Below are links to download the slides and coding example used.
- parser_spec.rb - Additional specs contributed by Michael Buselli
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- X Marks the Spot (Part 1): ReasonML Chris Wilson
- Fundamentals of Design: Colour Daisy Mølving
- Product Owner's Guide to Investment Portfolio Li-Hsuan Lung
- Types of Types in Elm Mike Knepper
- Essential & Relevant: A Unit Test Balancing Act Thomas Countz
- NEW: Beyond the Buzzword: Navigating the Blockchain Hype - A Field Guide from 8th Light Lydia Lindenberg
- I'm Only Going To Say This Once - Don't Repeat Yourself! Dan Pelensky
- Rachel Wendte on How to Boost Learning Through Finding Your “Design Foil” Eva PenzeyMoog
- Functional Exceptions In Java Brian Gerstle
- The Future of Work: The Evolution of Apprenticeship Onboarding at 8th Light Ryan Verner
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released