Last night I presented the Ruby Statemachine Gem to the Chicago Ruby Users Group (Chirb) Below are links to download the slides and coding example used.
- parser_spec.rb - Additional specs contributed by Michael Buselli
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- The Future of Work: The Evolution of Apprenticeship Onboarding at 8th Light Ryan Verner
- Rip Up The Resume: Changing the Game for Building Teams Claudia Richman
- So, You Want to Be an Agile Functional Manager? Lihsuan Lung
- Tech to Watch in 2019 Colin Jones
- Do You Need a Degree? Eric Smith
- Here's What Happened: Dave Hoover Introduces Ethereum Fundamentals and a Peek at Solidity Rob Mulholand
- Getting Your Point Across: Tech Team and Non-Tech Team Communication Tips Cat Mcloughlin
- The True Cost of Rewrites Doug Bradbury
- A New Approach to State Management with the React Context API Becca Nelson
- What to Look for at RubyConf 2018: Jeremy Hanna and Molly Struve Previewed Their Talks at 8th Light Nicole Carpenter
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released