Last night I presented the Ruby Statemachine Gem to the Chicago Ruby Users Group (Chirb) Below are links to download the slides and coding example used.
- parser_spec.rb - Additional specs contributed by Michael Buselli
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- The World's Your Stage: An Interview with Senior Crafter Ian Carroll 8th Light
- Learning to Learn With Metacognition Sam Jones
- Jon Wettersten joins 8th Light as Head of Design Paul Pagel
- SQL, JSON, and Domain Objects Andrew MacMurray
- Dependency Injection in React Rani Zilpelwar
- A Case Study in Vim Script 101: Making a Test Runner Tony Distinti
- Simple Ways to Make an Impact Rani Zilpelwar
- Jenny Farver joins 8th Light as co-CEO Paul Pagel
- Dare to be Good Enough—You'll be Happier for it Thomas Countz
- Your Values are the Rules You Break Stephen Prater
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released