Last night I presented the Ruby Statemachine Gem to the Chicago Ruby Users Group (Chirb) Below are links to download the slides and coding example used.
- parser_spec.rb - Additional specs contributed by Michael Buselli
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- Video: Optimize for People, Not Processes with Project Management Martin Gaston
- 8 Steps to Project Planning With the Critical Path Method Curtis Maves
- Make Developing Easier by Building a Beautiful Makefile Emmanuel Byrd
- What You Should Know About Web3: A Primer For Developers Connor Mendenhall
- Connect with 8th Light’s co-CEO Jenny Farver at SaaStr 2022 Kate Hamilton
- 5 Books to Add to Your Summer Reading List Robert Wenner, Nick Dyer, Kyle Sparks, Hugh Sato, Becca Townsend
- 5 Modes of Critique to Improve Design Reviews Jon Wettersten
- How To Set Up GitHub Actions Emmanuel Byrd
- Researching Your Next Employer: 3 Ways To Set Yourself Up For Success In Your Career Juan Santana
- How Software Professionals Can Navigate a Competitive Talent Market During Uncertain Times Juan Santana
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released