I'm pleased to announce the inception of the Software Craftsmanship Group. http://groups.softwarecraftsmanship.org. The first meeting is October 13th at 7pm in 8th Light's office. Hope to see you there.
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- What’s in a Name?: Domains and Domain Name Servers Avni Kothari
- An Introduction to Database Indexing Kyle Annen
- Learning New Programming Languages by Building on Existing Foundations Severin Perez
- What is VS Live (VS Code) and Why Should You Care? Dave Torre, Justin Holzmann
- Microservices Aren’t Magic: Handling Timeouts Colin Jones
- Here’s What Happened: Five Things We Learned About Unit Tests from David Scott Bernstein Paige Watson
- Dependency Inversion in React with Render Props Becca Nelson
- Exploring Error Handling Patterns in Go Kyle Krull
- Don't call us, we'll call you: Inversion of Control Containers Sam Szreter
- 8th Light teams up with Adorable, opens new office in Madison, Wis. Paul Pagel
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released