I'm pleased to announce the inception of the Software Craftsmanship Group. http://groups.softwarecraftsmanship.org. The first meeting is October 13th at 7pm in 8th Light's office. Hope to see you there.
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- How to Write Flexible and Clear Unit Tests Rani Zilpelwar
- Tickets for Specialised Teams Nick Dyer
- Back to Basics: Abstraction Brian Pratt
- One Sentence a Day Colin Jones
- Polyglot Influences in Python Mike Knepper
- Functional lessons learnt Javier García
- Tips for Technical Writing Martin Gaston
- Escape Hatches: Principles vs. Guarantees Colin Jones
- OAuth2 and OpenID Connect Essentials for Web Developers (Part 2) Kyle Krull
- "Works on my machine" doesn't work Colin Jones
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released