I'm pleased to announce the inception of the Software Craftsmanship Group. http://groups.softwarecraftsmanship.org. The first meeting is October 13th at 7pm in 8th Light's office. Hope to see you there.
Micah Martin is a former 8th Light employee.Follow @"slagyr"
- Exploring Error Handling Patterns in Go Kyle Krull
- Don't call us, we'll call you: Inversion of Control Containers Sam Szreter
- 8th Light teams up with Adorable, opens new office in Madison, Wis. Paul Pagel
- The Hypermedia Maturity Model Jason Desrosiers
- Diagnosing Problems Quickly Sarah Sunday
- Decoupling the Client and Server with Hypermedia Jason Desrosiers
- Duration vs. Concurrency in AWS Lambda Colin Jones
- Basic Web App Architecture 101 Sarah Sunday
- Talking to Yourself: Daily Standups in a Team of One Ian Carroll
- Turning Up The Good On REST APIs Jason Desrosiers
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released