Yesterday in my talk at RubyConf2008, I announced the commencement of the Ruby Battleship Sparring Tournament. This is an open tournament. All are welcome to participate.
Micah Martin is co-founder of 8th Light and is known for his open source work such as FitNesse, Limelight, Joodo, and Speclj.Follow @"slagyr"
- Managing Cloud Resources with CloudFormation Jeff Ramnani
- A Conversation with Jessi Chartier from App Camp for Girls Becca Nelson
- How JSON decoding works in Elm—Part 2 Kofi Gumbs
- Hedy Lamarr: More Than the Most Beautiful Woman in the World Elizabeth Engelman
- How JSON decoding works in Elm—Part 1 Kofi Gumbs
- API Assumption Tests Christoph Gockel
- How to set up a React project without flipping tables Rabea Gleissner
- Two Design Patterns You're Probably Already Using Becca Nelson
- A Case for Amazon's Elastic File System Sarah Sunday
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released